I’m a little behind the eight-ball this month…so forgive me for this late post…
All letters and cards will be forwarded to A Million Thanks, an organization who will send all of our letters directly to our troops.
LETTER’S GUIDELINES (As Submitted by A Million Thanks):
- Do not include additional postage.
- Do not send edible items or other care package items.
- Do not use glitter, confetti, or anything that is not securely attached to the letter or card.
- Only include positive messages. Any negative messages will be
discarded. (A Million Thanks reads each letter to ensure our troops will
be receiving positive, uplifting messages only.)
- Be creative! Draw pictures, talk about you, and let them know their service does not go unnoticed.
- Include your address or email address if you wish. Most military will write back to you!
- Attention parents and/or teachers of young children: We
ask that if children are too young to include a message of thanks,
please write one on their behalf so our service members get a message
along with a drawing.
With Deepest Thanks!
Like anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at email@example.com. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!