It feels so nice to be back here on my blog. I feel like I have neglected you. Thank you for all my readers for your patience while I have sorted by life and re-evaluated my schedule. Here’s my little list of things that make me smile:
- A pair of warm feet on a cold night.
- Unexpected presents from my husband.
- Finishing a really great book.
- An afternoon of girl movies…uninterrupted.
- A glass of really good lemonade.
- A great meal that I didn’t have to prepare.
- An afternoon in my garden.
- Spending a lazy morning sitting in my Adirondack chair on my patio reading a book or magazine.
- Listening to a baby laugh.
- Softly falling snowflakes…as long as I don’t have to shovel it!
- When my husband does the dishes without me asking.
- Chocolate…enough said!
I’m sure I could think of a whole lot more to this list, but since it is late and I’ve been up for a long while, my mind is tired. This has been a great prompt and was a nice way to ease back into the blogging again.
Wishing you lots of smiling moments!
This post is written for The Writer’s Post Blog Hop# 66: The Little Things That Make Me Smile, hosted by Corinne Rodrigues of Everyday Gyaan.Interested in learning more, please check out the link below!
Liked anything you see here? Then contact me, Susan Dusterhoft at [email protected]. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!
7 thoughts on “The Little Things That Make Me Smile”
Yep! You named some good ones.
Ah flowers, I love them too! I wish I had a garden…It is another endeavor I have been contemplating 😉
I love a good book too! 🙂
Excellent list! Chocolate – of course. 🙂
Lovely list!!!! Love the chocolate. ♥
Loved so many of these things… made me smile reading it!!
Loved your list, Susan. I just had a great meal that I didn't prepare and thought of you! 😉
Lovely list. I love lemonade – home-made with ice truly makes me smile.