Wow, I think I should go away more often. Two awards in a month…I am truly humbled. My friend Kathy, The Giggling Truckers Wife has presented me with the 7 x 7 Award. Thank you so much Kathy!
And now for the rules…I need to tell you 7 things about me and then pass it on to others you are equally worth as I to be recognized. So here are 7 things about me:
1. I have a tremendous fear of heights. Maybe this is why I don’t travel by plane very much. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. However, if a trip to Hawaii, Australia or home to my parents comes along, I am all over it.
2. My personal design style has changed from Country Cottage to Beachy Comfort.
3. I have a personal affinity for the ocean, but I can’t swim.There’s just something about being near the water that relaxes me.
4. I had two dachshunds growing up and my husband owned Great Danes. Opposites of the spectrum wouldn’t you say?
5. I am a chocoholic! Suppose this is better than any other type of ‘oholic!
6. I am the Carb Queen. Love bread, pasta, and potatoes (mashed and baked!).
7. I rarely watch the Big 3 Channels on television, but I am addicted to other cable channels like The Food Network, Hallmark Channel, Discovery Channel, HGTV, Spike TV, TLC, Family Channel, A&E, Lifetime, Animal Planet and the Disney Channel. Can you tell I tend to stay on the upper channels! I’d list all the shows I’d watch but that’s for another blog.
Now I must bestow this award to the following:
1. Claudia at The Story
2. Gill at Bright Blessings
3. Sylvie at Sylvie Says…
4. Sharon at Empty House, Full Mind
5. Mary Beth at To Create, To Live, To Appreciate
6. Langley at Langley Writes
7. Susan at Stay Calm and Carry On
Congratulations to all!
Liked anything you see here? Then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am always looking for more books/products to review. I can also provide assistance with blog writing!