While I was away, I was notified that I received the Versatile Blogger awards from one of my new readers, Sondra Crane over at Alonglifepath.com. Thank you so much Sondra for thinking of me. I am humbled. As the receiver, I am asked the following:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So here are 7 random things about me:
1. I am the only daughter and the youngest child for my parents.
2. I went to Catholic schools from Grade School thru College.
3. I have worked at 13 different jobs since I graduated from Mount Mary College.
4. I have three dresser drawers filled with girl movies!
5. I own every episode of
Tool Time oops! I mean Home Improvement!
6. I’ve never watched an episode of Desperate Housewives, Survivor, Glee, CSI: Anywhere, Law & Order: Anything, Jersey Shore, Greys Anatomy or anything with the word “Vampire” in it.
7. I hate brussel sprouts.
Without further ado, I present this award to the following blogs, some of which you may not have read before, but should because they are really cool:
6. Linda Says…
7. Rants and Raves of a Mad Fireman
8. My Distant Husband
9. Living In The Moment
11. Xtreme DIY Girl Writes Again
12. Pleasing 2 The Eye
13. Adventures of Best Dad Evar
14. From the Mom Cave
15. Alphabet Salad
Congratulations to all the winners! Pick up your award by copying the picture above and posting to your website. Be sure to pay it forward to your favorites!